The FAW would like to confirm the following information regarding tickets sold for the postponed UEFA Women’s EURO 2021 matches against the Faroe Islands (Friday 10 April) and Norway (Tuesday 14 April).
In regards to tickets which have already been purchased, the FAW can confirm the following:
- All bookings will receive a full refund for the face value of the tickets purchased plus booking fees incurred.
- Refunds will be processed over the next 14 working days and will be returned to each customer via the same method of payment as the original booking if by card or cheque.
- Those who paid cash will be contacted by a member of the FAW ticketing team in due course and the refund will be processed by an alternative method pf payment.
- Card refunds will be processed back to the credit or debit card used for the booking. If this card has expired and we are unable to complete the refund you will be contacted by a member of the ticketing team
- UEFA will confirm the rearranged match date in due course and once details have been confirmed we will start a new ticket sale from scratch.