A vacancy now exists on the FAW Council for a representative of the Qualifying Clubs in the South Wales Area for the remainder of the Council quadrennial period ending 31 July 2023.
The election of the new representative will take place according to the following timetable and in accordance with the relevant Rules of the Association:
- Nomination Forms to be issued on: 11 May 2020
- Nomination Forms to be returned by: 29 May 2020
- Candidates' letters of intent to stand in the election to be received by the FAW on or before: 29 May 2020
- Candidates to return signed and completed documents to the FAW on or before: 8 June 2020
- Ballot Papers to be issued by: 12 June 2020
- Ballot Papers to be returned by: 10 July 2020
- Counting of votes to take place on: 13 July 2020
Failure by a club or candidate to adhere to the above deadlines will render the nomination form or ballot paper invalid.
A nomination form and ballot paper shall only be issued to those Qualifying Clubs that paid their membership fee on or before 1 August 2019.