The Genero Executive Club Provides a platform to become part of the Welsh Football Family where business professionals can interact, engage and socialise with like-minded people in an informal setting.
Hosted over a number of matchday and non-matchday events; If you and your business are looking to develop closer working and social relationships with your clients as well as the Football Association of Wales, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
The executive club will specialise around Wales home International Matches. Businesses will sign up for a campaign membership which will cover all qualification games and, any home International friendly matches.
Once signed up you will receive a welcome pack which will include a membership card, and general information relating to your membership benefits. Closer to each game a match day package which will include your tickets and itinerary will be sent out.
- 2 Cat A tickets to each home match (tickets are transferable so feel free to take a client along to our games)
- Match day programme
- 1 parking space at each home international
- Private suite for all Executive club members to relax and network
- 2 places to Genero Executive Club Golf Day
- Opportunity to purchase spaces at the FAW Golf Day
- Interactive taster session with some of the FAW partners and suppliers
- Private pay bar at all home matches
- Complimentary buffet at all home matches
- Event hosts on hand
- FAW legend guest speakers at Home matches (subject to availability)
- Chance to become an official sponsor of the FAW Executive Club
- 1 car parking pass per home game
- Networking event with national Team Manager
- 1 place at FAW Trust CEO Kickabout
- Joining Gift
- Christmas Social event
- 30 Seconds LED time on middle tier at Cardiff City Stadium during home internationals
- 1 signed Wales home shirt
- Exclusive membership benefits from The Brogue Trader, including 30% off all of their shoes
Membership for a campaign will cost £4000+VAT and will run from August 2018 until March 2020 (please note membership does not include tickets to tournament fixtures).
For further information, please contact Alex Eagle on email@example.com 02920 435855.