The Registrations Department oversee Player Registrations within Wales for both Professional and Amateur players. Our duties include: -
- Administration of the FAW COMET Player Registrations module for Tiers 1 – 3 Male and Tiers 1-2 Female, as well as those clubs participating in the English system
- Registration of all Professional Players in Wales.
- Administration of the FIFA Transfer Matching System.
- Overseeing the International Transfer Certificates (ITC) for Professional player's both in and out of Wales.
- Implement all FAW, UEFA and FIFA Rules and Regulations regarding Player Registrations.
- Advise Clubs/Players on any queries regarding the Rules & Regulations including FIFA and Domestic Training Compensation claims.
- Governing Body Endorsements for Work Permit applications.
- Oversee Intermediary Activity within Wales.
The Registration Periods for the 2023/24 season are as follows:
Mens Pro Reg Period - 14.06.2023 - 01.09.2023 and 01.01.2024 - 01.02.2024
Women’s Pro Reg Period - 15.07.2023 - 06.10.2023 and 12.01.2024 - 09.02.2024
Amateur Reg Period – 14.06.2023 – 28.03.2024
Closed Season – 01.06.2023 – 10.07.2023
Playing Season – 11.07.2023 – 31.05.2024
Please find below information on how to gain access to the FIFA Transfer Matching System (“TMS”) in order to obtain an International Transfer Certificate (“ITC”) for Players seeking to register with your Club.Download
Aggregated FIFA World Rankings
The following 24 month and 12 month aggregated FIFA World Rankings are to be read in conjunction with the FAW Governing Body Endorsement (GBE) Regulations, which can be downloaded here.
FAW Standard Employment Contract
This Employment Contract must accompany an application to register a Professional Player and is to be submitted to the Association via FAW COMET.
FAW Professional Mutual Cancelation Form
This form is used for a Club and Professional Player to mutually agree to terminate an Employment Contract early.
Academy Trial Registration Form
Click below to download the Academy Trial registration form.
Female Player Employment Contract
This Employment Contract must accompany an application to register a Professional Player.